I haven't posted in a while, so here are some randoms photos from the past couple of weeks.
Some of my hurdlers practicing before the league meet.
I thought this would make a cute picture - 4 of my seventh graders.
A four leaf clover that I found at that track meet. . . it didn't help my track kids much, but hopefully it will continue to help Josh (on finals) and the Jazz!
My beautiful Josh, trying on some hair extensions.
Josh's legs after mowing our lawn. Do you think our lawn is too big?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Catch up
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I would say that the lawn is way too big. But he looks great in hair extensions.
Sexy legs! Hope Kansas is treating you well. Missed seeing you guys at the Easter egg hunt and dinner. Go David A.
I didn't know you were coaching track! Go team!!! Nice legs Josh! Hope the itching and burning doesn't distract you too much from finals!
--Lynette
You could at least censor Josh's picture so that we don't have to see more than necessary!
Fun pictures! Ah, 7th grade...brings back some great memories! Very cute picture though. You would be the all-time cutest track coach and teacher!
Fun pics! But I think Josh's shorts are much, much shorter than necessary.
Look on the bright side, Josh! At least the lawn is a lawn now and not a lake or a dry field. You should call Craig and you can compare tan-lines.
YAY Joni!! Track is OVER! and only a couple more days till school is out!
Nice red legs Josh! But what is with the hair?
Post a Comment