Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday walks

It has been a busy couple of weeks and I have been so bad about posting. I've only got 12 more days of school, and Josh has four finals until he finishes his first year of law school. Hopefully I'll be able to keep things more updated once I've got some time on my hands. We have, however, discovered a new favorite family tradition of going on Sunday walks down to the pond. Every time we get down there I wish that I had my camera and I finally remembered it today. So here are some pictures and videos of our cute dogs having some fun.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a fun tradition!

Clegg Family said...

Happy 12 more days of school, Joni! You can do it...like that helps the time go by quicker! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun tradition, your dogs are super cute. Did I ever tell you Jordan finally got the dog and duck straighted out? No more quaking when we see a dog. :)

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

You two are so cute! We miss you! Congrats on finishing your first year!