For the past couple of days while I've been doing dishes and looking out my back window, I've noticed lots of birds hanging out on our deck. So I said to Josh today, "I think we've got some birds making a nest in the backyard." He went out to investigate and this is what he found. 
They must have been working hard. We just used the grill like two days ago. 

The nest's new home thrown off our deck. (Don't feel bad, it wasn't turned into a nest yet, just sticks and branches. Lots of sticks and branches.)
Torching the remainder of the grasses. 
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Making a nest
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Holy Cow! That is crazy! I saw bird today attacking a squirrel for like 2 minuites. He just kept chasing and chasing him and pecking him over and over. These kansas birds are very persistant!
How funny! I laughed just looking at the pictures. Maybe you guys need to BBQ more often.
That's awesome. You need to get some trees.
Just noticed the ref, you suck comment by your jazz logo. Very funny. Also, I voted for Archie. He's so good.
Post a Comment