Wow, Tilly is a good swimmer. Abe is more like me though...I don't like swimming either....I would probably like it more if I knew how, but since I don't, I officially don't like it.
Abe and Alli sound like to peas in a pod. You have such a cute little family Joni. Cody and I are on our way back to visit his mission Panama so maybe I will start the blog thing after :) I am so glad you have one to keep track of you with.
Abe is such a scaredy cat! And they are both so cute. Maybe the water was too cold for him? Kenli loved the videos though. She kept saying, Oooooo Dog!!!! hahaha
4 comments:
Wow, Tilly is a good swimmer. Abe is more like me though...I don't like swimming either....I would probably like it more if I knew how, but since I don't, I officially don't like it.
Abe and Alli sound like to peas in a pod. You have such a cute little family Joni. Cody and I are on our way back to visit his mission Panama so maybe I will start the blog thing after :) I am so glad you have one to keep track of you with.
Abe is such a scaredy cat! And they are both so cute. Maybe the water was too cold for him? Kenli loved the videos though. She kept saying, Oooooo Dog!!!!
hahaha
Now you just need to take some fishing poles with you and catch some big pond fish while you're down there...not on Sunday though. :)
Post a Comment