Thursday, July 10, 2008

catch-up

Josh is waiting for me to watch Vantage Point with him, so I don't have much time. In no particular order, our photos are described below.
We have an almost new lawn mower after some sharpened blades, an oil change, and a new air filter. My neighbors better watch out!
Also, we took the four-wheeler out for a spin last night.
We woke up to a very foggy day this week.
It is Josh's mom's birthday tomorrow, so we got some new family pictures taken to send to her.
And our toad is still keeping the bugs to a minimum (we actually need like a million more toads to keep the bugs to a minimum out here, but he's still hanging around.)







7 comments:

Craig and Janalyn said...

You have a four wheeler? LUCKY! Very cute family pictures. I love them all. I can't wait to get my family pictures taken!! :) Did Josh do the work on your lawn mower? He is so handy! Since dad isn't home, can you ask him to fix a curling iron for me when we are in UT?

The Hyding Place said...

Love the picture of you on the four-wheeler. Also, you and Josh look very suspicious and tall in the picture taken from heaven. I saw Makayla at the rec center swimming today.

The Hyding Place said...

maybe you actually look short....I can't really tell.

Nick said...

Joni I am glad that you posted on our blog so now we can read yours. I wondered what Josh was grinding. I got into welding in high school so it caught my interest. And the toad is awesome.

Ken and Ireta said...

Joni, I am so impressed with how good your lawn looks. I guess a year makes a difference. I know how hard you have both worked. Good job. Think how great it will be before we get a chance to see it again.

Stacey said...

You guys look like you are having a blast!! I love those pictures of the two of you! Miss you guys!

allison wright said...

what a good looking family. that is a great idea for a gift. only i need dogs or something, ours wouldn't look much like a family. i can't tell cody you have a four wheeler, he would be super jealous. life is looking good. when do you go on your big trip over seas?