We had a wonderful trip to Utah and just made it back to Kansas late last night. We got to spend lots of great time with family and friends - and got lots of pictures to show how much fun we had. It would take all day to post everything we did, but here are a few of our favorites!
We had a great time at the cabin with Jerrell's family - and we got to spend some time at beautiful Whitney Lake in the Uintahs where Abe and Tilly (mostly Tilly) had a ball swimming for the tennis ball, rocks, and nothing in particular...
Josh picked me a bouquet of wild flowers...
The view from the cabin...
Josh and Henry hanging out...
Cute Ana - posing in the back of the side-by-side, with spaghetti on her happy face!
We had fun at family dinners...
Josh rocked the lacrosse field...
and we had a blast on the 24th in Heber...+190.jpg)
+218.jpg)
I tried water skiing for the first time...
and I even got up on my first try!
We went to the Heber Demolition Derby...
and ended our trip with dinner at Lorena's!
Here are my boys driving home...
and some of the beautiful Colorado mountains on our drive home along I-70!
Thanks to everyone for helping us to have such a fun trip!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Utah....this is the place!
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What a fun trip it sounds like you had! It's too bad you live so far away...we could hang out sometimes.
That was a really cute post! Thanks for sharing!
Looks like you guys had a great trip back to Utah!! Glad you had a ton of fun seeing friends and family and that you made it back to KS safely!
It was SO much fun to see you when you were in Utah! Honestly, it made my whole week and I couldn't stop smiling all day because I had so much fun being with you! Already looking forward to your next trip back to Utah! :)
Love those mountains! Glad to hear that you got home safely. Get your bags packed, it is time to head off again. See you on Saturday! "Safe Journey"!
So the firework picture turned out great. Looks like a really fun trip. You should be half way to Paris by now. So much fun. Eat a crepe with nutella if you get a chance. Yum Yum.
Good times, good times!! It was so much fun to see you guys, can't wait for you to come back! Love you all and Joni, I hope you are loving Africa, I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment