Branch Relief Society President.
I got called last Saturday, freaked out until Monday, sustained and set apart today. I feel much better about things now.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
New calling:
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I was listening to your meeting in the mothers room when they announced the change...I was so happy for you. I couldn't think of a better person for a RS president...you're perfect and you'll do a great job...not a doubt in my mind.
is congratulations the right word for this? lol. you'll be great at it! isn't amazing that when you're set apart it helps so much? they are lucky to have you!
wow joni! I think congrats are in order but not sure if that is the right word! You are going to be amazing. Not like you have enough on your plate!
Who's the bomb? Joni's the bomb!...oh, so is Emily. HA!
The Mikkelsens will soon be running the whole city of Topeka! I truly can't think of a better person for this calling...you'll be fantastic.
And yet you were so calm and collected when we saw you. :) I think it may not be the easiest thing, but it will all be worth it right? Great times ahead for your branch RS!!!!
Woohoo! You will be great! Good luck with all of it! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment