i am glad you "left your mark" those pictures are so funny. cody's dad took a picture of cody and i the other day and it about the same ha ha. are you coming for thanksgiving? christmas? if so when, i would love to see you!
Mark and I both voted. I was going to do a shout out to all of the people who waited in line to vote early so that on election day I could get a prime parking spot, and get in and out of the elementary school with two kids in only 5 minutes.....I didn't wait for anyone except for my ballot to print. Nice picture of Josh. We laughed.
4 comments:
Ah ha ha ha!
Thanks for the laugh. Let's see a picture of your piano! :)
haha That made me laugh! Josh's look on the first one is hilarious!
i am glad you "left your mark" those pictures are so funny. cody's dad took a picture of cody and i the other day and it about the same ha ha. are you coming for thanksgiving? christmas? if so when, i would love to see you!
Mark and I both voted. I was going to do a shout out to all of the people who waited in line to vote early so that on election day I could get a prime parking spot, and get in and out of the elementary school with two kids in only 5 minutes.....I didn't wait for anyone except for my ballot to print. Nice picture of Josh. We laughed.
Post a Comment