Did David Osmond get kicked off of American Idol strictly because he is an Osmond? I say yes! I have heard him sing - and I've seen him with his shirt off. On both accounts, he definitely should have made it past Hollywood week.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
ha ha! that's funny. i don't think he would win in the end, but he definitely should've made it through. it's all about ratings
Oh boy.... Dare we ask?
I must say I agree. I think he has a great voice and obviously a great look too. It really makes me wonder why they voted him off but kept some of those crazy dramatic people on that can barely sing...but I must say I am glad that bikini girl is long gone!
I'm with ya, sista. I didn't even see it, but was very disappointed to hear that David didn't make it through. Nuts. He is hot! Maybe they had too many David winners last year, so decided to go for a different name this year? Definitely a conspiracy.
Maybe he got kicked off because he has a good chance of a career anyway? You've seen him with his shirt off? Do tell. Although he looks a little on the skinny side. Cute boys cannot be skinnier than me to retain their "cute" status.
It was in Joseph. He had one of the Egyptian collar things on around his neck, but I don't call that a shirt. Hence, I've seen him with his shirt off. Nothing creepy or stalkerish though. And I think he has gotten skinnier, but I had a decent sized crush on him back in the day.
Post a Comment