Cute picture! LOL Get a room!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man.
I just wanted to tell you that I am back at blogging.
Fun football party.
Cute abe and baby on the floor.
Glad Josh got a job. It would be nice if Craig had time to work. Until then we will keep relying on Noah's foot rubbing business and recycling cans. :)
5 comments:
Get a room.
LOL at Annie's comment. Cute picture of you and Josh.
hahahahaha! We have a whole house, sucka!
Cute picture! LOL Get a room!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man.
I just wanted to tell you that I am back at blogging.
Fun football party.
Cute abe and baby on the floor.
Glad Josh got a job. It would be nice if Craig had time to work. Until then we will keep relying on Noah's foot rubbing business and recycling cans. :)
JONI!!! You guys look so cute! You look AWESOME! How have you been?! I miss you!
Post a Comment