Sunday, April 19, 2009

A fairytale

Once upon a time there was a pink bunny. He started out with a little bit of potential, but he didn't end up looking like an Easter bunny at all. He didn't have a very cute face anyway, but then he realized that he was going through lots of unexpected changes. He was riding in the car when he realized that his ugly star shaped fur was melting off. Then his heavy non-Easter-looking nose fell off, and his raisiny eyes and too-big whiskers weren't far behind. He didn't get to go into Easter Dinner like he expected. Instead, he was a post-Stake Conference snack and his remains stayed in the car.
The End.

6 comments:

A. Pearce said...

That is a great fairytale. I'm sure he still tasted good ...

Annie Duckworth said...

Poor little bunny.

christy said...

I think he still looks pretty cute.

A.J. said...

I love that story. I would have liked to see a picture of the melted bunny.

Ina & co. said...

He was cute! Poor little guy...

John Conley said...

Reminds me of when I tried to make a Barbie cake. I think you even helped me. We had to cut Barbie's legs off to fit her in the cake. Poor Barbie. Poor wittle wabbit.