I found out after I worked out this morning that our water wasn't working. What would you do if you had to be at work in 45 minutes, were sweaty and stinky, had matted sleep hair, morning breath and no running water? I went to our tornado shelter to retrieve my "shower". It was cold, too hard to do on my own, and made me really grateful for the modern convenience of running water that I normally enjoy.
Just your reminder to count your many blessings!
Monday, April 20, 2009
How did YOU shower this morning?
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ew Gross look how dirty the Flannel is now Joni? Also your drinking water seems like it had expired anyway...BTW, RANDOM THAT I'M ON HERE!!
Nice. Way to be prepared!
Go Joni! It must be a great feeling to know you're prepared. :)
Same thing happened to Annie this morning. She just went to work stinky.
I would have drank the water and skipped the shower.
lovely, way to be prepared!
Your "tornado shelter"?! Yep, I need to be more like you in so many ways!
Post a Comment