our adventures in Germany
Air conditioning. Holy cow it is hot this week!
DITTO!! I would never have survived as a pioneer!
Oh man! I am glad I am not out there with all of that humidity. I feel for you guys!! I hope it starts to let up. That heat is unbearable!
So far June has been FABULOUS here.... but July and August are lurking. Mark Grace commented on the sweltering heat in Kansas City. Hang in there!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
DITTO!! I would never have survived as a pioneer!
Oh man! I am glad I am not out there with all of that humidity. I feel for you guys!! I hope it starts to let up. That heat is unbearable!
So far June has been FABULOUS here.... but July and August are lurking.
Mark Grace commented on the sweltering heat in Kansas City. Hang in there!
Post a Comment