You know it's going to storm when it looks like this:
You know there is a big storm going on when you have rain coming through your door knob and dead bolt.
You know there was a big storm last night when your tree looks like this:
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Kansas weather
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your poor tree! I love looking at those clouds! So cool. Hope you got your door knob fixed. Crazy weather.
Nice storm. I think it was the trees time to go. He didn't look like he had many friends anyway.
Oh man. Good thing you have a shelter. It is so weird to look at the clouds and not worry about a tornado.
You gotta love the storms. I feel bad for you poor tree.
I'm sorry about your tree. Did you get it at a place where they have tree guarantees? In SLC there are places where if your tree doesn't survive past the first year, you can return it for a new one ...
Post a Comment