It's been really hot here lately. I've had lots of work to do outside - which makes my loyal companions more than uncomfortably warm in their fur coats.
Our solution: ($10? Well worth it!)
AND...
Here is a shot of my first blooming sunflower! More to come!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Keepin' cool
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think you need a larger pool so that both dogs....all three if you still have three...can lie down in the water at the same time. Pretty sunflower! Our sunflower plant died while we were on our trip in California.
Three dogs? What are you talking about, Jamie?
I love Abe's happy, peaceful face. It reminded me of him in the snow. He really enjoys!
You are a thoughtful mom!
I love the pretty sunflower. You don't see anything like that here, but we have beautiful flowers and you know I love that.
Quite a storm you had. Dad said the tree might sprout. That's sad!
That sunflower is beautiful! They're such happy flowers. I love how you can SEE them follow the sun during the day. Also, I think the wading pool is a great idea ... Maybe I should do the same for our children as you have done for your dogs ...
When are you going to invite me over to go swimming? Oh wait...you'd be jealous when you saw me in a swimsuit!
p.s. you better keep this fabulous blogging up when school starts!
Post a Comment