Tuesday, November 16, 2010

back in the swing of things


We are back in Charlottesville, after a couple of great weeks in Utah, and another great week in Williamsburg. It's nice to be back together as a family - and to be back on a schedule with little Briggs. Josh starts off the day at 5 am, and is busy until late afternoon with school and homework. Me and Brigham just hang out and do whatever we feel like. Life is good.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

School??? Josh is back in school? I'm glad you're all back together for a bit. Brigham is just darling.

allison wright said...

oh I just want to kiss that face. it is nice to get back on a schedule and to do whatever you feel like. life it good indeed!

Anonymous said...

I am counting the day's until you get back. I need a kiss from that baby boy.

marawolff.com said...

We missed you two. Feel free to come over anytime. can't wait to hear about your time in Williamsburg.