Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Josh is grateful for a 4 day weekend



With Thanksgiving upon us, I feel the need to appreciate *a few* of the many blessings we have.

*good people, (new friends, old friends, and family) who bless our lives daily. (and thanks to Mara for the photo that accompanies this post!)
*shelter (it may not be the ideal place to live, but we are blessed to have our Residence Inn.)
*an eternal family (not that I didn't feel this way with just Josh, but there is no way I could face life without knowing I get to keep my Briggs forever.)
*good parents (I have a whole new appreciation for them now that I am one.)
*love (and I love that Josh still makes my heart go pitter-patter!)
*employment (Josh enjoys his great job that provides a good living. Many people don't have this blessing in these hard times. I'm also grateful that Josh is willing to work so hard so I can stay home with Brigham. I'm also grateful that Josh and all those he works with are willing to be in the military. It's not for everyone, but they are heroes just for being willing. Yes, those all go under the employment tab.)
*our faith ('nuf said.)

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

marawolff.com said...

You are so welcome. It had a great time taking pictures of your sweet family.