Monday, November 1, 2010

Brigham and Josh


For those of you that don't know, we have been living in Virginia. It started out that just Josh was going to live there, so I bought a plane ticket to go visit him part of the way through his training. Then it turned out that we could live with him, so we bought some more plane tickets so we didn't have to wait so long to see him. But we already had other tickets, so we are just coming and going a lot. Well, this was in Virginia before we came back to Utah this last time. I finally uploaded the pictures and thought this captured a good moment.

2 comments:

Clegg Family said...

Oh that IS a good moment. Hope you guys are loving every single minute of it. Let me know when you're back in Utah so we can get together...without the 13.1 miles this time. :) XOXO

marawolff.com said...

Joni,
The picture of that couch brings back memories and I know just how hard it can be. Please feel free to come over as often as you want when you get back. We would love to have you and Briggs. Benjamin is sitting up now so I bet they can really have some fun together! I love the Halloween pictures! My favorite is the one of all the babies lined up together - so adorable.