our adventures in Germany
Check out the cantaloupe I grew!
Joni, those are amazing! Look at the size of those suckers. Wow. Sure wish I could grow some that look like that.
Wow! And they look so, um, natural. Nicely done.
Your friends are funny! They worded things so much better than I could have. Ditto to them. Good work Annie and Christy. :)
Joni I want some melon's like those. Seriously... and not just when I am nursing a baby. You look so cute
Oh how I miss you, Joni! I'm totally impressed...in more ways than one. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Joni, those are amazing! Look at the size of those suckers. Wow. Sure wish I could grow some that look like that.
Wow! And they look so, um, natural. Nicely done.
Your friends are funny! They worded things so much better than I could have. Ditto to them. Good work Annie and Christy. :)
Joni I want some melon's like those. Seriously... and not just when I am nursing a baby. You look so cute
Oh how I miss you, Joni! I'm totally impressed...in more ways than one. :)
Post a Comment