Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mommy's helper

Brigham likes to help me in the kitchen. He likes to lick spatulas, beaters, and to empty the dishwasher. I hope he always likes to help me this much!





2 comments:

Jerilyn said...

I think that about Trace when he helps me vacuum and dust. Did I tell you he doesn't have his bink any more? The dishwasher pic of Briggs reminded me. It was actually quite painless. The funny thing is after a couple days without it when he found one in a pile of toys and he came strutting into the kitchen with the bink in his mouth and a big smile on his face. I smiled at him and took it away. Awwwww, mean mom.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big he is getting he is starting to look less like Josh and just like a good mix of both of you. Georgia is one lucky lady to be his Arranged wife. He might want Millie though she seems to be more calm and easy going than Georgia. He can take his pick I will give him who he wants.