I'm not convinced that many people look at our blog anymore. However, I know Grandpa John does, so my motivation for updating lies in the fact that I made a promise. And I always do my best to keep a promise. Sorry to make you wait so long, Grandpa!
I have neglected to post about many great things:
Jer and Trace came to visit. The boys played some skins and skins basketball
and had lots of fun together. We loved having them and only wish we lived closer. Maybe someday.
Charlee came to visit. (this is her arm with Brigham at the Royals game.)
We got to go home for the 24th of July. This is one of the few pictures we took while we were there. I know. Lame. We had a wonderful time in Heber, just like we always do. Thanks Grandpa!
We went to the Wyandotte County Fair. We saw pig races, ate Funnel Cake, and saw lots of fun animals.
We had our first softball practice. Brigham got to play in the dirt and rocks. He had a ball, but the dirt stuck to his sweaty little face.
Lastly, Brigg's new thing is to lie down wherever he is tired. He won't fall asleep, but he will rest for a bit. I happened to catch him while he was resting his head on the dog bed.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Post for Grandpa
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I still follow your blog, I am just terrible at commenting. Anyway, Brigham is getting so big. I can't believe how fast that time has flown!
I keep checking and nothing has been there for a long time. Glad you finally posted some pictures. Thanks Grandpa!
Cute pictures of Brigham and also those of the boys. I'd be on their skins team if I could. Well, actually I wouldn't, but it would feel good in the heat!!!
So so cute. Thanks for posting the pics of the boys. Charlee is lucky that her arm made it in the post. ;) I just saw that you commented on my lonely blog. Thanks! And I hope you have forgiven me for not calling you back for a few days.
Post a Comment