Josh was studying tonight when he said, "Will you make lemon bars?" So I proceeded to the kitchen to make some lemon bars.
While I was digging in my cupboard for some powdered sugar, my thought process was as follows: "This cupboard is really big. Really big. Like so big I think I could probably fit in it. Even without cleaning anything out - I could just push stuff over and get inside." And I did, and I fit.
Awesome.

Thursday, January 17, 2008
Cupboard space for rent
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Joni You RULE! I love you! I am laughing my head off, and that is just what I needed today. How random!?! HHAHAHAHAHAHA I wish I had cupboards like that. I really like what you have done to your blog. It looks great!
You are so hilarious!! And very very random. I love it.
You're a dork, but a cool one...3 year olds do that, not mature 7th grade teachers! How did the lemon bars turn out? That sounds yummy!
That's only because most mature seventh grade teachers probably don't fit in their cupboards! Otherwise they probably would, Megan! :)
I wish I had that space, my stuff barely fits, let alone space for me.
We are in the process of clearing out one of our cupboards to see if you can fit in it. It will be a challenge but I bet you can do it.
That's awesome! You crack me up!
Joni--That is so funny! I saw your blog link on Bre's. I had fun seeing you last night. Alan talks a lot about how much fun he has with Josh. We should get together soon! -Laura Dunaway
That was too funny! hahahaa!
Post a Comment