No offense to any of you cat owners out there, and Dexter, I think you are swell, but I have to admit (biased as I may be) that Abe should have won the contest over this cat - and over all of the honorable mention dogs that won, for that matter. I guess more people love them than Abe. But don't take my word for it. If you would like to see the dirty, rotten scoundrels that beat my dog, check them out:
http://www.bissell.com/Products_by_Lifestyle/Pet_Products/MVP_Pet_Photo_Contest/Vote_on_Photos/Voting_Period_4.aspx
I guess we will just have to keep looking for different modeling opportunities for our dog to make us rich!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Dogs are cuter than cats
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Okay so the cat is pretty cute. But I do think Abe is cuter than all the runner ups. Sorry you didn't win.
Maybe we should have put a picture of Dexter up and then he would have won and we could have given the prize to you. Think about it for next time.
I think you really need to take this modeling thing to the next level and get Abe to an agent. You guys would never have to work again with his good looks. And sorry my cat is way cutter than the cat that won. I think it was rigged you should demand a recount.
Abe is the quintessential all American dog. It's a crime he didn't get the prize. What's this country coming to? :)
OH shoot. I am sorry Abe didn't win. He is such a cute dog, and he has a great personality too!
Post a Comment