Here are a few random photos that I have failed to post before now.
Me and T.J. at the Law School.
Our poor dogs, being prisoners to the laundry room. It makes me feel better to just kind of lock them up, instead of completely shutting them out by shutting the door.


Some Super Bowl Party treats. . . football fruit pizza and a cheese football
It's hard to tell what this picture is, but it is of the window in our kitchen. . . decorated with some lovely bird feathers! A few weeks ago, we left our back door open for a few minutes (like we often do when the dogs go out) and to my surprise, there was a bird that was helping me fix breakfast in our kitchen. It freaked me out! The bird was hitting into all of our windows trying to get back out and I didn't know what to do to help it. So I just yelled for Josh and he shooed him out. I keep him around for something! :)



7 comments:
Hey missy, you've been tagged! The questions are on my blog. :)
Oh and by the way... that's an awesome cheese football!
I love that picture of you and TJ. You look so cute in it, and hey, he ain't half bad either!! :)
MMMMM fruit pizza!! Thanks for posting some cute picures Joni! I am laughing remember the bird in your house story..HAHAHA And I love how you let the dogs look in even though they are locked out. You are so cute. I love you! Who is TJ?
You are quite the babe in that picture with TJ...very cute! I'm also so impressed with your fruit pizza and cheese football...teach me your mad kitchen skills!
mmm...cheese football. I ate that a week later and it was still as good as ever.
great pics (especially of the the one of you and T.J.) i love the bird story.
Post a Comment