Friday, February 1, 2008

Vote for Abe!

We entered Abe into a photo contest to win a carpet cleaner from Bissell.com. However, there are a million pets on there and there is no way that Abe (and when I say Abe I mean Josh and me, since Abe won't use a carpet cleaner. He is however, one of two stinky reasons that we need a carpet cleaner.) will win without a lot of help. Please click on the following link to enter your name and email address to vote. Thank you for fulfilling your civic duty!





Speaking of cute dogs, here are some pictures of Abe cleaning out the empty peanut butter jar. Notice how clean it was when he was finished with it. You can also see the remnants of his bad haircut if you look closely. Poor guy. Maybe I can enter him into a photo contest to win some free clippers since ours have seen better days.

6 comments:

Muir Family said...

We voted for you, good luck!! THat peanut butter jar is amazing. Abe must love it.

Stacey said...

We got one in too! Hope he wins!!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Ok so you got four votes from us! Craig, Me, Noah and Rockwell. I hope he wins. He is the best! How can you tell how many votes he has?

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

K. I voted from both of my email addresses. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

We're rootin for ya! We have a million e-mail addresses so I entered all 3 of us under 3 different accounts. Go Abe!

J.C. & Tiana said...

I have done my duty and voted with two of my email addresses and one of J.C.'s I'm really pushing for abe, He is so cute!