Friday, July 11, 2008

Check out the video at the bottom....

My friend Mark from New Zealand sent this movie to me. It is so funny and makes me miss New Zealand so much! If you need a translation let me know...

6 comments:

The Hyding Place said...

I watched your video, but the only funny part was where the bird said, "Ah, sheet!" I guess you have to visit New Zealand to appreciate all the beached is stuff.

Josh n' Joni said...

Beached as (what sounds like beached is) is like sweet as. You've heard me say that. I guess you do have to visit NZ to fully appreciate it, that's just how everybody talks. That's what they sound like and those are all the words they say.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

That video was two sammies short of a picnic.

Craig and Janalyn said...

I loved it Joni! I thought it was so funny. I'm beached as! HAHAHA I may look big but I only eat plankton. I can't chew! HAHAHA very funny.

Jerilyn said...

I liked it too. :) I had to translate to BJ.

Clegg Family said...

I just saw that you are coming to Utah...please, please, please give me a call! I'd love to see you - even if it's just for a second during your busy visit! Call me!!