We are grateful that we got to spend our Thanksgiving day with Josh's family and our friends the Duckworths. We had a good day with lots of food, lots of laughs, and lots of Jello!
Here are the dogs on patrol duty...waiting for some scraps to fall their way.
McKayla and me, with my first Christmas present of the year!
Layla, waiting for some company and mashed potatoes...
Our 20+ lb. turkey, too big for the platter...
Josh's layered Jell-o, more photos to follow...
Here is a pre-feast toasting shot...
And Regan, about to accept the challenge to eat the rest of the Jell-o, in 2 minutes or less. (He's always up for a food-eating contest, which makes for fun times for the rest of us!)
Going...
Going...
Gone! Well, done, at least. It was almost gone! Way to go Regan - There's always room for Jell-o!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! I think the pictures of Regan are hilarious ... I like friends who aren't afriad to participate in things like a food eating contest. So fun! Happy belated Thanksgiving.
That is really funny. I wish I could see that jell-o eating contest on video. I can't believe that Josh didn't participate! Tell Josh that his Jello was definitely really neat looking. Mine was just the regular layered Jell-o.....I'll get around to posting some pics later. So, he wins "most fancy and original layered Jell-o), but I win (self-proclaimed) the "most layers and best tasting layered Jell-o"). Besides, I didn't have to have a contest to get my Jell-o finished off. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
Looks like you guys had fun! We miss you, when are you coming back to Utah to visit??
Post a Comment