Okay, so really I don't. That is a little joke that Josh and I have, because I was not a football fan when we got married. In fact, I never watched the Superbowl until after we were married. Football wasn't huge in my family - and we didn't watch tv on Sundays. Those two combining factors meant that I flat out never saw it. What's that? Everybody watches the Superbowl, you say? Yes, I understand that now. And as long as they keep doing 3D stuff, I'm going to continue watching it. Because everything is more fun with 3D glasses on.
The Rodino's provided us with some authentic Primanti (?) sandwiches - straight from the restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA.
Last, I have to throw in a picture of their fearless little girl. Nona just loves our dogs. Her and Abe are especially good friends. I don't know that I would be quite as quick to love an animal that is so much bigger than I am (ie: horses scare me). She doesn't even mind their bad breath and deadly tails.
I have indeed learned to like football since I married Josh. What choice did I have? I have learned a lot about the game - so now that I understand it, it's a lot more fun to watch. Especially if it's an excuse to have a party. :)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I LOVE Football
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Your super bowl party looks like so much fun. We missed the supper bowl cause Jc was playing the wii. You look so cute, and Georgia also loves big dogs and I don't get it. I also don't like horses. No wonder were friends.
Looks like you guys had a great time watching the game!! Everyone adorned in their 3-D glasses makes it look all official! I bet Josh is glad you are coming around with football. haha I like it but definitely not as much as Mike does. Love that picture of Nona and your dog...so cute!
LOVED THE PIXS!
Nona asked if she could lay down with the dogs when we put her to bed!!! I really think she'd take Abe home with her if she could. :) And check out primanti bros. my space page for a video of the REAL THING! :)
http://www.myspace.com/PrimantiBrothers
I still don't like football and have never watched a super bowl....Mark didn't even ask to turn it on to check the score...just another sunday evening for us.
is your basement all finished now?
What is all that 3-D stuff? Must be something new in the last year! I guess we are living in a different world!
I never cared about football either, but this year it was sure nice to have a hometown team to cheer for. I'm sure Josh & I didn't cheer for the same team, but I hope you thought about us Arizonans at your party! The Cardinals were so close, but at least provided a heck of a game.
Post a Comment