
Tag from Christy! As for those of you I tagged (see below), just mention who tagged you, do the eight things and tag 8 fellow bloggers. Good luck!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
My mom and dad getting home from Africa
24th of July in Heber
Bedtime
Trip to Pittsburgh/DC
Having a back patio soon
Breakfast
Josh being done with school
Exercising
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Moved landscape tiles from the backyard to a different spot in the backyard
Practiced the piano
Gave Tilly a bath after she escaped to the pond and smelled like a fish
Went to Ace Hardware and Dillon's
Fixed dinner
Read scriptures
Finished connecting some underground drainage to a downspout from the house
Watched Chopped
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Play the guitar
Speak Spanish
A pull-up
Visit family more often
Fly
Donate to all of the charities that call and ask for money
Be a pastry chef
Dance
8 Shows I Watch:
American Idol
30 Rock
The Office
Chopped
Baseball Tonight
24
The Unit
Challenge (cake decorating show)
8 Bloggers I Tag:
Jerilyn
Jamie
Ina
Amor
Annie
Jill
I don't think I have 8 people who read my blog...but if you read this, you are SO tagged.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
8 is Great!
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I played along, but did my own thing.... It made me hungry, though.
Post a Comment