Thanks for the advice on setting up a recycling system. I'm all set to help save the world now. I really have enjoyed it so far - and I already need to empty my plastic bin!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I'm doing my part...
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Way to go Joni!! I wish I had your energy! Maybe someday....like five years! Love you guys, can't wait to see you!
Good job! That's easy enough, right? You'll be surprised at how fast those cans will fill up and then your unrecyclable can won't fill up fast enough so it ends up stinky. :)
Great job,Jo. Thanks for saving the world for us. YOu are the best. Always doing your part. Even if you have to have several garbage cans to do it.
You go. I'm impressed. Maybe when we have a little more space I'll get the motivation.
I miss my recycling can! I think you're doing a great job! It's organized and when you're ready to do a run, you can easily take one of your bins in the car. Genius!
You've made me appreciate my blue can. I don't have to sort or deliver, just take it to the curb every Monday. Lucky me. Otherwise, I don't know if I would be as dedicated as you are. Good work.
I love recycling! I hardly have trash anymore because if it.
Its a great habbit to get into. A little more extra work but worth it to show heavenly father we appreciate this planet. So glad you do it!
Post a Comment