Saturday, October 3, 2009

League Champions!


The 7th grade volleyball team won the league championship today. They had an undefeated season and an undefeated tournament today! They are such cute girls and we had a fun day of winning.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Joni,
Congratulations on the win and the baby. I haven't talked to you in forever and was excited when I ran across your blog. I was even more excited to find out you are expecting. You will be a great mom and love having this sweet baby. There is nothing better than being a mom!

The Hyding Place said...

Wow, who rocks the house? Well done 7th graders and Joni.

Annie Duckworth said...

You just look thrilled! Did Charlie bring your color? I sure hope so...jk

We had yummy potato soup in between conference today. MMmmm.

John Conley said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Coach Joni and team! That's great.

allison wright said...

mr muna would be so proud. that is awesome you and your girls did so well. they sure are lucky to have you as thier coach. how are you feeling? how many weeks are you?