These are from Brigham's first session of swimming lessons. Don't let that smile fool you. He didn't become very comfortable in the water until after he started the second session (and by second session I mean repeating the first level because he was held back!).

The path we frequent for walks and bike rides, just down the street from our house. Beautiful, huh?
Benny...apparently bedtimes no longer apply to him, so he sleeps where he falls (or sits).
The boys on an MRAP outside the BX.
The aforementioned path leads to this trail, which is literally in the heart of a forest.
And, my favorite roundabout. Not the greatest drive-by picture, but the poppies cover the grassy mound in the middle. The autobahn is being worked on near our village, so this is a detour we have been taking. I must say that I prefer the detour.



.jpg)


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment