I got tagged twice today. And since I don't want to grade math papers right now, I will make both Jan and Tiffany happy.
Tag #1:
What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, I was thirteen. I was best friends with Alli and Katie. We were probably hanging out at Redd's house quoting Wedding Singer and prank calling Teen Line with made up ailments of teenage girls. It was no rare occasion to laugh until we cried. I loved to play soccer, I loved my nieces and nephews, and just having fun. Good times.
Five things on my to-do list -
1) grade papers and enter grades
2) workout sometime today
3) buy bananas
4) copy assignments for tomorrow's math classes
5) think of some birthday presents for Josh (March 8!)
My favorite snacks -
Popcorn
Ice cream
Caramel pecan turtles
Wheat bread
Smoked almonds
Strawberries
I could go on all day. . . I love snacks!
What would I do if I became a billionaire?
I would pay my tithing first. :) Good answer, huh?
I would pay off our house.
I would pay off every other bill that we have.
I would plan a trip to New Zealand, Dominican Republic, Europe, and Kenya.
I would buy some new clothes so I'm not wearing the same things I've worn for years.
3 bad habits -
I'm definitely a time-waster. I can get so many things done in a day, but many days I choose not to.
I am a fingernail biter.
I stay up way too late and get up way too early.
Some things you may not know about me -
I only have one kidney.
I've had two ACL replacements (knee surgeries).
I inherited my dad's emotions and I can practically cry on command. I will cry when I watch tv, read books, talk to somebody, when I'm by myself. . . . I'm a big boob.
There ya go Tiff!
Tag #2:
His full name -
Joshua Scott Mikkelsen
Who asked who on first date?
Josh asked me. He had to ask a couple of times though(I was busy! I really was!).
Who said I love you first?
I think that I did.
Who kissed who first?
Josh had to do the leaning, but I met him about 10% of the way!
How long did you date?
April 1 to June 30
Tell about the proposal -
It wasn't as good as Josh had planned it to be. He had a whole extravagent proposal planned out - but he kept running into problems. Once he was sick of planning and just wanted the ring on my finger, he stuck the ring into his suit jacket and we went to the Bountiful Temple to do baptisms. We were walking around the temple when we were done and he just asked me.
Who eats more?
That's tough - it's a toss up.
Who's taller?
Josh is 6'3" and I'm 5'7".
Who's smarter?
I am smart at some stuff, but Josh is smart at more stuff than me.
Who cooks dinner?
I do.
Who does the laundry?
I do.
Who does dishes?
I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me.
Who mows the lawn?
Can you mow mud? Josh is the mower - took him probably 6 hours the first time last summer. We had 2 acres of weeds to cut!
Who wears the pants?
I'm wearing pants - and I'm pretty sure Josh is right now too. :) We have a very compromising marriage.
Who drives when together?
Josh usually does.
Who pays the bills?
Me.
Who has more siblings?
I have 6, Josh has 2.
There ya go Jan!
I tag anybody who would rather blog than do whatever they should be doing, like me!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Two tags
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yay! You did it! I had to laugh at your story about how Josh proposed that sounded pretty familiar to ours. Adam planned and planned, things just kept getting screwed up! Poor guys. That's funny though!
oh joni, those were the days...i haven't laughed until i cried in way too long. cute way of explaining wearing the pants.
Thanks for doing the tag joni :D
so glad you have a blog!! Now I can stalk you from Utah!!! Next time you guys come visit we better freakin hang out!!!!! Love you guys hope everything is going well.
I loved reading about what you were doing 10 years ago - prank calling the teenage help line??!! That is hilarious...good times in Jr. High, right?!
Post a Comment