Thursday, February 21, 2008

Utah Trip!

FAREWELL!
My cute parents had their farewell on Sunday. They are going to be serving in the Kenya, Nairobi mission for the next 18 months. It was so fun to get to go home and to spend some time with our families. Sad though it was, my parents did a GREAT job on their talks and will be such wonderful missionaries. The people of Kenya are so lucky to get my mom and dad.

(above) Not everyone was quite as ready for my camera as I was. . .Cheese!!
(below) Jerrell had just gotten surgery and we didn't want him to feel bad.


(left to right) Joni, Jill, Joel, Jerrell, Jamie, Janalyn, Jerilyn (in case you were wondering).

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like you guys had a very quick fun trip! I hate when you don't get to sit by each other in the plane...guess at the end it worked out well though! Sounds like your parents are going to have quite the experience in Kenya. I lived with a girl from Kenya when I went to France, quite a different place from the US. I bet they will have some great stories to tell!! Glad you made it back safely!

Michelle Johnston said...

Joni...I'm so glad you got to go back to UT for that! Just think....when they get back, you guys will almost be done with law school! We sure miss you in the ward, but I'm sure the branch LOVES having you there. Hope to see you soon.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh I love when people post crappy pictures of me on their blog! HAHAHAHAHA Joni it was so fun to see you and Josh in Utah. It was a quick fun trip wasn't it? We have such a great family. I miss you already! xoxox

Clegg Family said...

What?! For some reason I had that you guys were coming to Utah this weekend?? I wanted to run down and see you when you were here...I'm so bummed I missed you! It looks like you had a great time. Your parents will be so great and I'm so excited for them. You have the all-time cutest family!!