We had a wonderful trip to California with Josh's family. We spent some time at Disneyland, Newport Beach, and the Dodgers game. Here are some pictures to prove what a wonderful time we had!
Josh and McKayla before a fun day at Disneyland! (sorry - I don't know why it is sideways)
A family tea party...
Josh and his little sisters...
Splash Mountain...pre-splash
and post-splash. We made it almost through the entire ride and then we got caught in a "log jam." We had to wait for a bit then climb out of our log and walk out the secret entrance. The ride closed for "an indefinite amount of time." I'm glad we made it through before it shut down!
Josh and Layla after a long day at Disneyland!
The BEACH...I really could stay there all day and play in the ocean, watch the ocean, listen to the ocean...
The DODGERS game...you should have seen Josh for his first time at Dodger Stadium, he was like a little boy!
We got to sit in the All You Can Eat Pavilion. It was a HOT day - so we didn't eat as much as we drank. Here are some of our spoils: (between the 3 of us)
5 Dodger Dogs, 2 bags of peanuts, 2 bags of popcorn, 2 nachos, 10 sodas, and a million bottles of water.
It was a good day, but we wish the Dodgers could have pulled off a win after 11 innings.
Thanks Genny, Charlee, Jamie, and McKayla for a fun time in California!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
California
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Fun pictures. Sounds like you had an awesome trip. We'll see if we can top that in Paris and Africa.
That trip looks like so much fun. That is awesome you went to the dogers game I love all the shirts I want one. I'm glad you had fun.
How fun!! We love disneyland/world! I think we've made a bad habit of going every year that we won't be able to stop :) Its always so much fun to get away huh!
Looks like fun but I am just glad you are back.
I am so jealous! I LOVE Disneyland and California - looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad you were able to do Splash Mountain before it closed...what's a trip to Disneyland without Splash Mountain?! :)
Josh was one lucky guy with all of those beauties surrounding him. That looks like such a fun trip. I want to go back to Cali so bad adn I would love to go to a MLB game. Maybe we will come out to a Kansas game (is there even a team close?). Can't wait to see more about your exciting upcoming adventures!
What great pictures! I am glad you had so much fun. I can't believe that you only had 5 dodger dogs. HAHAHAHA
SO FUN! We cant wait to go to Disneyland, or Disney World when we are done with law school. So, when do you leave on your next adventure? This is such a great summer for you! Oh, and congrats on making your decision with teaching. I'm sure things will be so much better this year. Talk to you soon.
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Cali is such a fun place. What a fun summer you are having! I think the baseball game looks great! I bet it was so much fun to get away for awhile. Hope your summer is going great...miss you guys!
Post a Comment