We got to go up to Winter Quarters with our branch for a temple trip yesterday. It was worth the 3 hours up and 3 hours back for 3 hours at the temple! It was our first time at that temple, so we checked out the Visitor's Center, the cemetery, and the monuments as. It was a beautiful, well-spent day (even if our lawn didn't get mowed)! 
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Temple Trip
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Joni!! I hope you check this soon because we are going back to Nauvoo, etc. tomorrow and we are actually flying into Kansas City tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon!! I have no idea how far away you live from the airport, but I'd love to catch up, if that's even a possibility? I have your old number, so my cell is 859.9245 - call me if you get a minute! I'd love to see you!!
Looks like it was a beautiful day in Omaha! I found your blog, BTW! Anyway... very interesting story about the tick... sorry you got violated joni ;)
-Karolyn
I love the temple! Isnt it a great drive? Even in the winter I love it....it always seems shorter than 3 hrs to me. Anyway, glad you got to go. I heard your hubby gets to stick around this summer. Yeah! You guys need to come over!
Great picture of you two!! I bet that was fun to go up there! I have always been freaked out by ticks by the way and to hear you got one...yuck! I feel for you. Now we all know what to really do. Thank you for enduring for the rest of us! :) Hope your summer off is going well!
It's small huh. Way cool though. We will have to go together sometime soon.
Post a Comment